email@example.com Direct Line:617.778.9127
Andrew is an associate, who has a wealth of experience in commercial litigation, including complex financial cases, employment disputes, and mass torts. Andrew has advised clients through all stages of litigation and has extensive experience in e-discovery and motions practice. Before joining NBP, Andrew practiced in the Business and Tort Litigation practice of Jones Day, where he excelled and obtained significant “hands-on” experience. Prior to entering private practice, Andrew clerked for Chief United States District Judge James C. Dever, III of the Eastern District of North Carolina.
- Served as lead counsel in consumer credit matters, including trying two cases to verdict.
- Successfully represented manufacturer in eight-figure breach of contract dispute in Massachusetts Superior Court.
- Advised multi-stakeholder technology organization on international arbitration issues.
- Successfully defended software developer in cross-border $5,000,000 breach of contract litigation.
- Represented Fortune 100 corporation in high-stakes discovery disputes before state and federal courts relating to mass tort claims brought by multiple municipalities.
- Represented financial institution in multi-billion-dollar breach of fiduciary duty litigation.
- Won a seven-figure settlement on behalf of renewable energy startup in breach of contract dispute.
Andrew received his Juris Doctor in 2017 from Duke University School of Law, where he served as Notes Editor of the Duke Law Journal. He received his bachelor’s degree in 2011 from Brandeis University with High Honors in both Politics and Environmental Studies and was awarded the Doris Brewer Cohen Endowment Award for social science research.
Andrew is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.