firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Line:617.778.9125
Chris has over ten years of complex litigation experience, with an emphasis on commercial disputes and the financial services industry. Chris began his career with prestigious judicial clerkships in the trial and appellate courts, where his work focused on business litigation, regulatory enforcement actions, employment discrimination, non-compete and trade secret claims, class actions, and cases of first impression. In the private sector, Chris has represented major corporations in government investigations, class action litigation, labor and employment matters, insurance disputes, data privacy issues, intellectual property claims, and complex arbitration. Chris was an adjunct professor of law for several years and has published works on the intersection of constitutional law and modern technology.
- Successfully defended significant labor and employment claims against major corporation without any payment of settlement or adverse publicity.
- Resolved multi-million dollar ERISA class action, which alleged breaches of fiduciary duty on the part of a service provider to a defined contribution retirement plan.
- Counsel in regulatory investigations regarding violations of federal securities law, all of which were resolved in favor of the client under investigation.
- Successfully asserted non-compete, non-solicit, and intellectual property claims in multiple disputes against former employees and competing businesses.
- Worked on the design and implementation of a comprehensive cybersecurity and data privacy program.
Chris graduated from Northeastern University School of Law in 2007, where he was an original member of the Northeastern University Law Journal and represented the school in the National Appellate Advocacy moot court competition. As a student intern, Chris worked at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts and EMC Corporation’s Office of General Counsel.
Chris was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2007 and is a member of the Boston Bar Association. Chris is admitted to Massachusetts court and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.